Awake

Thursday, March 31, 2005

On Time Not Yet Spent

Yes. They are. These are the days.

These are the days when many students on the PTS campus are running around like crazy with TONS of stuff to do. Papers to write, places to go, people to see, books to read, books to read, books to read...

These are also the last few weeks that I will be in school with a bunch of fabulous people who have just recently entered into my life. So, these are the times when I want to cherish, love, cry and laugh with the wonderful new faces that have made their way to this amazing bit of land that we call the east coast.

So in the midst of these days, I truly hope that this community can breathe in together the love of one another, and produce also the many words on paper that need to come out before they cast us out.

I love you my friends.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home