Awake

Friday, May 20, 2005

Here and There

Lots of thinking. Lots of visiting. Lots of praying. Lots of listening to Train. Lots of driving while listening to Train.

Finals are over, friends. Seminary's first blow- done. It's been interesting. Lots learned, lots more to learn. I've met good people, and hope to have a few of those turn into lasting friendships over the next few years. As of now I'm in western PA, spending time with a portion of the most important people to me in my life...my family. A sister, brother-in-law, two nieces and a nephew to be exact. Five blessings, and five reminders of where I come from.

In the next few weeks I will transition from Youth Director to CPE intern...and then just two months later back to Youth Director again, in a whole new context. I can't say I'm not nervous and excited about it all...

1 Comments:

  • At 5/22/05, 3:10 AM, Blogger Dan Morehead said…

    Look for commonalities between the two...youth ministry and CPE! Another thought exercise would be to ask: What Christian habits/practices are important for structuring the lives of those to/with whom one might minister in each context?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home