Awake

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Did you have a blog when you were 11?

Hello all- the summer continues to move full-steam ahead as I encounter life, death, emotions, and confusion in CPE. It has been quite restorative for me to have a day off here and there, and to spend time with my family.

Last night I headed to Princeton to catch up with a few friends, and it was lovely to discuss my experience thus far this summer. It was also great to enjoy some good-cookin' at Jamie's new apartment (Kellen's fiancee).

Today I get the pleasure of hanging out with one of my nephews, and he showed me the blogs that he and his friends have...so I guest posted on his blog. It's so funny to me to think about these- we never did this when we were 11! So, if you want to check out his blog, you can do it here. And don't worry- the pop-up that comes up is a joke.

Shalom!

2 Comments:

  • At 7/9/05, 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nice name for your blog. i'm a pts alum. so are you lutheran? or just a fan of luther?

     
  • At 9/12/05, 12:31 PM, Blogger Out Of Jersey said…

    When I was 11 we owned a commodore vic 20. I don't think the company has existed in over a decade. It used these big bulky cartridges. So probably not.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home