Awake

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Chaos

After a weekend where I was reminded of God's presence, I return to the chaos. I must admit that I did do one google search tonight. I'm hardly prepared for what will happen in a month's time. But I guess a world-renowned skate-boarding competition might be something to check out in late August when I get to this place.

Thanks to my ladies, you know who you are, for your constancy- and to this girl, one of my stones ;). I love PTS and will miss the people who create a sanctuary of memories that bear witness to Christ's love. Much love to my PTS brothers and sisters, far and near.

1 Comments:

  • At 8/30/05, 7:46 AM, Blogger Richard H. Anderson said…

    I am looking for a simple definition of theology of the cross. My definition is this: Jesus died on the cross for our sins. When we say the Gospel of Luke has no theology of the cross we mean that Luke gives no redemptive significance to the death of Jesus on the cross.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home